Exciting news! We’ve been asked about this, and due to popular demand, we are having a seminar for first time homebuyers!
This seminar will cover all of your questions about buying a home for the first time, including:
- What are the steps to buying a new home?
- What does your credit need to look like?
- What type of agent do you need to work with?
- What does “clear title” mean?
- How does agent commission work?
- How much is this actually going to cost you?
- How long does the entire process take?
As well as other questions you may have thought of! You’ll be able to ask them all — we’ll have a variety of professionals well versed in the lending and title paperwork, and be on hand for the real estate questions. We’ve walked HUNDREDS through this process, and we know that we have what it takes to get you into your dream home!
The event is Thursday, September 26th from 6-8pm at 2233 NW 58th Street (On The Park) community room. We hope you join us for a night of wine and hors d’oeuvres, and for all things homeowner!
Space is limited and you must RSVP to attend (but it’s free and open to the public)